Phoenix Question enables students, faculty, staff and the greater community to engage in thought-provoking, fun, and controversial conversations with weekly conversation starters every Monday. Reply on their Facebook page, follow them on Twitter, or tweet them using #PhoenixQuestion.
- 4/28: Phoenix Question: What is your creative outlet?
- 4/21: Phoenix Question: How do you Pay it Forward?
- 4/14: Phoenix Question: If you had to describe your family to someone using a single story from your past, what would that story be?
- 4/7: Phoenix Question: What positive role can religion/spirituality play in today’s society?
- 3/31: Phoenix Question: What is your legacy and what do you want it to be?
- 3/17: If you could travel to any period in time, when would you go?
- 3/10: What do you see as the greatest threat to human rights today?
- 3/3: What makes you an adult? Are you one?